Revenue Operations Analyst
Hey there! We're AKKO - a venture funded & fast-growing insurtech company with a passionate, solution-forward, and collaborative team focused on disrupting the device protection space.
Our mission is simple – Leveraging technology to make protecting people’s tech easier and more affordable. Most people’s lives have become tech-centric and AKKO provides customers with peace of mind that their tech is safe guarded in a transparent and seamless way. Backed by amazing investors such as Mundi, Fika, and Pear, we are just getting started!
- Utilize data analysis tools and business intelligence software to track revenue performance and trends.
- Generate regular reports and insights on key revenue metrics to assist in strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with the executive and sales team to develop accurate revenue forecasts and projections.
- Evaluate and enhance sales processes to drive efficiency and increase conversion rates.
- Analyze pricing strategies and their impact on revenue generation and customer acquisition.
- Collaborate with the product team to assess the performance of existing offerings and identify opportunities for new revenue streams.
- Implement best practices for data management and maintenance to support revenue-related functions.
- Identify opportunities for process automation to streamline revenue operations and reduce manual efforts.
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements and solutions.
WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED
- 1-3 years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, banking, consulting, financial services or a related analytical role
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools (e.g., Excel, SQL, or BI tools like Tableau).
- Experience with CRM systems and familiarity with Hubspot is preferred.
- Familiarity with insurtech business models, trends, and challenges is a plus.
- All around team player, fast, and self-learning individual.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing startup environment, handling multiple tasks with flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Proactive and solution-forward, bias for action
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unlimited vacation and paid sick time
- Competitive health benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Robust 401k program – to invest in your future
- Monthly wellness stipend (e.g., gym yoga, meditation, etc..) – we value your well-being
- Monthly treat yourself stipend – dinner on us!
- Remote workspace stipend – Work from home or from a shared workspace — you decide.
- Paid volunteer time – giving back to our community is important to us!
- Annual learning credit –explore personal interests that excite you.
- …and so much more!
The base salary for this position ranges from $70,000 to $100,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications.
WHAT ELSE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our team is fostered around our core values:
- Collaborate– Work together to be more effective, lift up others, and win together
- Aim High– Set ambitious goals
- Embrace Diversity– Seek different perspectives, bring our true self to work
- Customer Love– Serve the end user and listen to them
- Nurture Empathy– Listen and strive to truly understand others
- Take Action– Be proactive, be an owner, value speed
- Maintain Integrity– Build the AKKO you are proud to work at
- Data Driven– Use data to iterate, find truth
***CCPA disclosure notice at getakko.com/legal