Startups Program Lead - Sales Leader
Agency is hyper-growth startup based in NYC, backed Y Combinator and some of the most famous investors in the world. Our mission is to transform the future of cybersecurity. (learn more at getagency.com)
•4+ years of technology-related sales or sales engineering experience
•Deep insights into the startup ecosystem, main stakeholders and trends
•A long-term mindset that understands the importance of investing in and adding value to startups early in their lifecycle to earn their trust and loyalty before they become big companies
•BA/BS degree or equivalent progressive leadership experience
- You will be responsible for driving revenue and user adoption of the Agency for Startups program, and ensuring new startups select Agency as their primary cybersecurity provider.
- You can learn more about the Agency for Startups program here
- Conduct business development to startups and startup organizations
- Be obsessed with helping startups and founders succeed
- Work directly with Founders, CxO, Board of Directors and VC influencers
- Ensure customer success with early, mid and late stage startups
- Drive revenue and market share while meeting/exceeding revenue targets
- Identify ways for Agency can add value to startups and help them grow beyond just providing cybersecurity
In this is role you'll grow the Agency for Startups program helping early stage startups around the world get access to cybersecurity resources.
If you are passionate about startups this is the role for you. The ideal candidate will have experience working with a large startup ecosystem like Y Combinator, TechStars, 500 Startups, Accelerators, AWS for Startups, or for a Venture Capital platform. A history of working with, starting, or selling to tech startups is a critical requirement for this position.
This position pays $100,000 to $175,000 OTE, and requires travel to startup and tech events, and some in-person work in our office in New York.