Apprentice Cybersecurity Analyst
Agency is hyper-growth startup based in NYC, backed Y Combinator and some of the most famous investors in the world. Our mission is to transform the future of cybersecurity. (learn more at getagency.com)
As an Apprentice at Agency, you will be crucial in bridging the gap between technology, our customers, and our internal business operations. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders to analyze business processes, support IT processes, and help develop solutions that align with the company's strategic goals.
This is a paid entry-level apprenticeship role. This position is ideal for a highly motivated individual who is eager to learn, grow, and contribute to the efficiency and success of our business operations.
This is a 1-year apprenticeship that culminates in a salaried junior role.
NO CYBERSECURITY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - we will teach you everything you need to know and help you get the industry-required certifications.
- Assist Senior Team Members: Work under the guidance of senior team members and get first-hand exposure to a high-growth cybersecurity team.
- Research and Data Analysis: prepare research reports on important topics
- Project Support: provide support and liaison between teams
This is the perfect entry point into the tech and cybersecurity industry. In this role, you'll gain a foundational understanding of how elite teams operate and learn and develop skills in broad areas such as tech sales, IT support, cybersecurity and compliance, and business operations.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, or a related field
- or 4 years of equivalent work experience in IT, business operations, or a similar field.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Eagerness to work and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred (but not required): past internships or experience in technology companies
- NO CYBERSECURITY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This role is full-time, in person, in our New York City office.