Clinical Development Graduate (Spain)
In this role you will be required to interact regularly with people interested in using Acurable’s products, who may be clinicians, healthcare providers, clinical researchers, etc. You will gain in-depth clinical and product knowledge, and learn from experts to understand different clinical needs and develop strategies to reach new markets and sectors. Critical thinking will be essential as you will need to find solutions to new, varied and complex problems to help the company scale. You will play a key role in converting interest into customers and customers into ambassadors by providing expert support and showing a deep understanding of their needs. In parallel you will be helping to develop, implement and improve the logistical aspects of deploying a product with customers and supporting them in their use of Acurable’s medical devices.
In addition to the customer-facing parts of the role (80%), you will also work on managing clinical and cost-effectiveness studies (20%), helping to ensure all the studies Acurable is involved with run smoothly.
What you will do
- Develop a strong technical understanding of our products and research and a deep clinical understanding of the medical conditions we work to address.
- Help with logistical and support aspects of deploying a product with customers and sometimes patients (eg. internal approvals, packaging and shipping of devices, training, customer support).
- Monitor customer accounts to ensure we are adding value and they are able to get everything they need out of our products.
- Help organise and run clinical and cost-effectiveness studies, including liaising with study sites, taking care of any logistics and troubleshooting needed, and producing the documentation required by GCP and ISO 14155 (if you are not familiar with this already you will be trained and become an expert).
What you should bring to Acurable
- A background in a biomedical or medical field. This could be a degree in bioengineering or life sciences or some clinical experience in a healthcare provider (eg: the NHS). Note this is a graduate/junior role and you will be learning a lot on the job.
- Excellent writing communication skills, including strong listening skills, patience and empathy when dealing with other people.
- Organisation, attention to detail and good planning skills.
Why you should apply
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial work environment within an exciting high-growth business, where you will use your skills to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people.
- You will be joining an experienced and extremely talented team, who will help you grow professionally by providing valuable mentoring and development opportunities.
- We offer a very competitive remuneration package, flexible hours, generous holiday allowance, regular social events… and many other perks we continue adding as the company grows.
- We put time and care into finding passionate, committed people, who look out for each other and are prepared to go the extra mile to help Acurable achieve our mission. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we can’t wait to hear from you.
- Location: You’ll be based at the Acurable office in Seville.
- Salary: Competitive salary based on skills.