Software Project Manager (Health product)
Abi Global Health
We are a global B2B2C telemedicine platform, active in 35 countries around the world. Our mission is to make professional healthcare as easy to access as advice from a friend. By transforming the way people access professional healthcare, we contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 3 “to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all."
In this role, you will help to develop and deploy our digital health offering, directly impacting professional healthcare access around the world.
Abi Global Health is interested in seeing applicants primarily located in Spain, but we will also consider exceptional candidates from Ireland or the UK, with willingness to travel whenever needed.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who can help our product team to roll out our AI driven telehealth solutions globally.
- Work as part of the product team to understand client, medical and patient requirements.
- Have extensive experience developing software solutions, preferably in the healthcare and/or insurance and/or pharma industries.
- Understand how designers, developers and project managers work together in cross functional software product delivery teams.
- Leverage AI functionalities and other emerging technologies in creating innovative product solutions.
- Own the research and delivery of the company’s service expansion globally.
- Identify the best possible ways to roll out Abi’s Services across different countries and regions.
- Engage with third party service providers to ensure successful project delivery.
- Conduct spoken and written communication in an outstanding clear and concise manner when dealing with stakeholders, particularly when navigating product requirements and complex technical delivery.
- Manage the delivery of software projects needed to launch in new countries.
- Manage the localisation of product releases.
- Create additional supporting documentation (APIs, guides etc).
- Closely oversee the overall quality of all areas of the product for which you are responsible.