Business Development - Insurance Sector, Commercial Partnerships
Abi Global Health
Abi is a global virtual care platform, providing patients with on-demand, omni-channel access to healthcare professionals in 40 countries around the world. Our mission is to make professional healthcare as easy to access as advice from a friend.
By radically reducing barriers to professional healthcare access, we contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 3 “to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all."
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing commercial partnerships with resellers and distributors in the insurance, employee benefits and related sectors, globally.
You will identify opportunities to build new reseller and distribution partnerships with third party administrators (TPAs), insurance brokers, employee benefits (EB) providers, digital health platforms and others, for our portfolio of AI-backed virtual healthcare solutions.
- demonstrate the value of our services to potential partners;
- identify how we can adapt our services to meet the strategic needs of these partners;
- negotiate mutually favourable commercial relationships and contracts.
- Understand the insurance, employee benefits and digital health landscapes to identify potential opportunities.
- Contact relevant organisations across the value chain to establish new lines of communication.
- Build relationships with key decision makers within TPAs, brokers, EB providers and others.
- Conduct meetings to understand the needs of potential partners.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations of the Abi service.
- Work with your colleagues to prepare proposals and pricing.
- Negotiate and close commercial reseller and distribution contracts.
- Ensure a smooth transition to our Partner Marketing team for the implementation of contracts.
- Help with ongoing improvements and enhancements to our suite of service.