Business Development - Insurance Sector, Southern Europe & LatAm
Abi Global Health
Abi is a global virtual care platform, providing patients with on-demand, omni-channel access to healthcare professionals in 40 countries around the world. Our mission is to make professional healthcare as easy to access as advice from a friend.
By radically reducing barriers to professional healthcare access, we contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 3 “to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all."
In this role, you will be responsible for our commercial development within the insurance sector across France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Latin America.
You will identify opportunities to build new partnerships and commercial relationships with health, life and travel insurers in Southern Europe & LatAm, leveraging our portfolio of AI-backed virtual care solutions to generate customer engagement, increase product differentiation and improve loss ratios.
- demonstrate the value of our services to potential clients and partners;
- identify how we can adapt our services to meet the strategic needs of each client or partner;
- negotiate mutually favourable commercial relationships and partnerships.
- Understand the insurance landscape to identify potential opportunities.
- Contact relevant organisations across the health and travel insurance value chain to establish new lines of communication.
- Build relationships with key decision makers within insurance companies across Southern European and LatAm countries.
- Conduct meetings to understand the needs of potential clients and partners.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations of the Abi service.
- Work with your colleagues to prepare proposals and pricing.
- Negotiate and close commercial contracts.
- Ensure a smooth transition to our Client Success team for the launch of new engagements.
- Help with ongoing improvements and enhancements to our suite of service.