Partner Marketing Manager
Abi Global Health
Abi is a global virtual care platform, providing on-demand, omni-channel access to healthcare professionals in 40 countries around the world. Our mission is to make professional healthcare as easy to access as advice from a friend.
By radically reducing barriers to professional healthcare access, we contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 3 “to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all."
You will work to establish and develop relationships with our partners across the healthcare and insurance sectors. You will ensure partner marketing objectives are met in order to widely deploy our digital health solutions.
- act as a liaison between the Abi team and external partners;
- improve and develop materials, comms and systems to support our partners;
- implement marketing programs and campaigns.
- Facilitate partner requests and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on key initiatives.
- Understand the needs of our partners by building strong relationships and managing those relationships from onboarding to beyond.
- Proactively work with partners to create co-marketing opportunities that support Abi's goals as well as our partners'.
- Execute marketing activities including events, digital, social, and content.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators and intervene as necessary to ensure improvements.