Technology Solution Sales - Insurance Sector
Abi Global Health
Abi is a global virtual care platform, providing on-demand, omni-channel access to healthcare professionals in 40 countries around the world. Our mission is to make professional healthcare as easy to access as advice from a friend.
By radically reducing barriers to professional healthcare access, we contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 3 “to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all."
You will identify opportunities to build new commercial relationships with companies in the health and travel insurance sector, leveraging our portfolio of unique virtual care solutions to create greater customer engagement, increase product differentiation and improve loss ratios.
- demonstrate the value of our services to the health and travel insurance companies;
- identify how we can adapt our services to meet the strategic needs of each client;
- negotiate mutually favourable commercial relationships and partnerships.
- Understand the insurance landscape to identify potential opportunities.
- Contact relevant organisations across the health insurance and travel insurance value chain to establish new lines of communication.
- Build relationships with key decision makers within insurance companies across Europe.
- Conduct meetings to understand the needs of potential clients and partners.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations of the Abi service.
- Work with your colleagues to prepare proposals and pricing.
- Negotiate and close commercial contracts.
- Ensure a smooth transition and launch of new commercial relationships.
- Help with ongoing improvements to the service.
You are available for a full time role based in Spain, Ireland or the UK.
- Strong interest in the latest technology innovations
- Independently manage your own time
- Enjoy travel and working in an international environment
- Curious by nature and you apply that curiosity in your professional life
- People value your integrity, and they trust you to be true to your word
- The startup world appeals to you as a professional choice
Your skills & experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the health, life and/or travel insurance sectors
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Able to agree mutually beneficial commercial agreements
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Able to build strong relationships quickly
- PowerPoint/Keynote/Slides; Word/Docs; Excel/Sheets.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Fluency in German, French or an additional European languages is a big plus.
- €60,000 - €80,000 gross annual salary plus bonus
- Private health insurance
- Travel insurance
- Classpass fitness membership
- Coursera online training from top universities
- Netflix, HBO, or Disney+ account
- You will work in a dynamic, international environment with colleagues, clients and partners from around the world.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and your career quickly and to establish yourself in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- You and your friends and family will have free access to the Abi medical micro-consultation service.
- We encourage applications from those with traditionally marginalised gender, racial, caste, linguistic, ethnic, religious, class or sexual identities.
We look forward to learning more about you!