Healthcare Network Intern
Abi Global Health
We are a global B2B2C telemedicine platform, active in 35 countries around the world. Our mission is to make professional healthcare as easy to access as advice from a friend. By transforming the way people access professional healthcare, we contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 3 “to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all."
In this role, you will help the medical team to guarantee the quality of the healthcare service provided to our clients. Your primary responsibility will be to contribute to maintaining our high service quality standards by vetting, training and engaging with healthcare professionals globally..
- Deeply understand our healthcare professionals, who are located in more than 38 countries.
- Deeply understand how our services work and our various user interfaces.
- Manage the relationships with HCPs that have a direct impact on the user experience.
- Analyze service performance and implement solutions that result in a measurable improvement for a variety of user satisfaction metrics.
- Analyze local requirements in different countries with the aim of adapting our product to local regulations and recruiting suitable local healthcare professionals.
- Network development and management: Build and nurture relationships with healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, and other allied healthcare providers, globally. Identify and recruit professionals who align with our company values and service standards.
- Vetting and credentialing: Conduct thorough evaluations of healthcare professionals' qualifications, credentials, and licenses to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Verify their expertise and eligibility to provide telemedicine services on our platform.
- Training and onboarding: Develop comprehensive training programs to equip healthcare professionals with the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver exceptional care through our platform. Conduct virtual training sessions and provide ongoing support to ensure continuous improvement.
- Quality assurance: Monitor the performance and service quality of healthcare professionals, utilizing performance metrics and customer feedback. Implement corrective actions and provide feedback to enhance the overall user experience and maintain high service standards.
- Engagement and relationship management: Foster long-term relationships with healthcare professionals, promoting engagement and participation in our platform's activities, such as webinars, conferences, and knowledge-sharing initiatives. Act as a liaison between healthcare professionals and our company, addressing concerns and facilitating communication.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams: Collaborate with the client success, and tech teams, to support the seamless integration of healthcare professionals into our platform. Provide insights and feedback to improve processes and enhance the user experience.
- Stay updated on industry trends: Continuously stay informed about advancements in healthcare and telemedicine to ensure our network remains up-to-date and aligned with emerging practices and regulations.
- Collect, analyze and generate content and performance data related to the service.
- Participate in the launch of our services in new markets.
- Actively participate to the the daily and weekly meetings with the Care Quality Team.
- Eligible for an interniship contract.
- Interest in Healthcare and technology.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in utilizing technology tools and software to enhance networking, communication, training, and collaboration efforts.
- Independently manage your own time.
- Curious by nature and you apply that curiosity in your professional life
- People value your integrity, and they trust you to be true to your word
- The startup world appeals to you as a professional choice
- Enjoy working in an international environment
Skills & Experience
- Educational background or previous experience in a healthcare-focused role is essential. This may include but isn't limited to roles in telemedicine, medical recruitment, network management, sales and/or account management, medical affairs, healthcare communications, health startups, clinical trials, pharmaceutical companies, and more.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively engage and influence healthcare professionals.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with a diverse group of healthcare professionals.
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- Competent user of spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing software.
- Proactive approach in reporting assessment results and providing actionable recommendations for improvement to relevant stakeholders.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and business needs.
- time contract€1,000 - €1,500 net monthly salary
- 6 + 6 months agreement (with the possibility of conversion into full-timecontract)
- Classpass fitness membership
- Coursera online training from top universities
- What else?
- You will work in a dynamic, international environment with colleagues, clients, and partners from around the world.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and your career quickly and to establish yourself in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- You and your friends and family will have free access to the Abi medical micro-consultation service.
- We encourage applications from those with traditionally marginalised gender, racial, caste, linguistic, ethnic, religious, class or sexual identities.
- We look forward to learning more about you!