Business Intelligence Manager, Healthcare
Abi Global Health
About Abi Global Health
At Abi, Our mission is to make professional healthcare as easy to access as advice from a friend.
Telehealth is one of the fastest-growing health innovation sectors on the planet, with a massive spike in demand, innovation, and investment, making this a truly dynamic space.
We are a well-funded, fast-growing B2B2C scaleup, perfectly poised to capitalise on this global trend. Through intelligent and thoughtful design, our efficient, user-friendly services enjoy a utilisation rate of 3-times industry average. Our proprietary Machine Learning and Generative AI technology supports our global network of doctors and nurses to deliver professional health consultations across across 40 countries and 24 languages.
By transforming the way people access professional healthcare, we contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal "to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all."
Description of the Role
A unique opportunity for you to join our highly competent international team at a pivotal point for the business.
As our Business Intelligence Analyst, you will play a key role in helping our internal and external stakeholders to understand and visualise the performance of our services to drive enhancements and improvements.
ObjectivesYou will work closely with our Tech, Medical, Commercial and Finance Teams to analyse, interpret and visualise service and business performance data as well as developing innovative predictive models using cutting-edge tools and software. You will be a proactive problem solver with a passion for finding innovative solutions.
- Extract, analyse and present the data that we generate as a company.
- Transform data into stories which help to drive business decision making, change and innovation.
- Build and manage datasets to ensure data accuracy and relevance.
- Work closely with the Product and Tech Teams to design and implement experiments tp develop our telemedicine platform.
- Integrate our data sets with existing data visualisation platforms that allow a secure and enjoyable access to data for our clients.
- Pro-actively develop BI best practice and innovative approaches to drive business performance.
- Lead key build vs buy decisions related to data analysis; vet and select tools and vendors for data visualisation and presentation.
You are available for a full time role based in the UK, Ireland or Spain (with hybrid options available).
You have experience in the pharma or health insurance sector.
- You have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other relevant fields.
- You have experience as a Business Intelligence Professional with a high growth tech company.
- You are a proficient user of the programming languages Python, SQL and R.
- You have deep knowledge and experience using the most common data visualisation and manipulation platforms (Tableau, Amplitude, Mixpanel etc.)
- You are experienced with cloud-based computing and distributed computing systems.
- You are curious by nature and you apply that curiosity in your job.
- You believe that not knowing how to do something is not necessarily a stopper, and you believe that you can always learn and grow.
- You prefer to work in an international environment.
- The startup world appeals to you as a professional choice, with all its challenges and opportunities.
- You have excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex data problems, develop solutions and communicate them clearly.
- You have a ability to communicate technical findings to a non-technical audience using visualisation and story telling.
- You are able to work independently and to a tight deadline.
- You have excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- You have strong personal organisation and time management.
- You speak and write English at a professional level. (Additional languages are a big plus.)
- Classpass fitness membership
- Coursera online training from top universities
- Netflix, Disney+ or HBO account
- You will work in a dynamic, international environment with colleagues, clients and partners from around the world.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and your career quickly and to establish yourself in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- You will be able to offer your friends and family free access to the Abi medical micro-consultation service, and use it yourself.
- We encourage applications from those with traditionally marginalised gender, racial, caste, linguistic, ethnic, religious, class or sexual identities.
We look forward to learning more about you!