Marketing Director - (B2B, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Consumer Health)
Abi Global Health
We are a global B2B2C telemedicine platform, active in 35 countries around the world. Our mission is to make professional healthcare as easy to access as advice from a friend. By transforming the way people access professional healthcare, we contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 3 “to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all."
Objectives of this role
You will be responsible for developing and executing our marketing strategy with a focus on our clients in the insurance, pharmaceutical and consumer health industries. generating positive awareness of our company and our services across the insurance, pharmaceutical and consumer health sectors. You will develop and execute compelling marketing campaigns, tracking performance to maximise commercial impact.
- Develop and execute an effective marketing strategy to dominate mindshare for our category and drive revenue.
- Develop a messaging and campaign cadence to keep us top of mind among key decision makers in the health & travel insurance, pharmaceutical and consumer health sectors.
- Work with your colleagues—particularly in our Medical Team and Artificial Intelligence Lab—to develop original content which demonstrates our position as innovators and though leaders in the digital health space.
- Develop and maintain commercial marketing material and resources to ensure all internal and external commercial efforts are sending consistent and impactful messaging.
- Produce and manage effective digital marketing campaigns to attract and convert prospects.
- Lead the development of websites, blogs, landing pages and related assets to maximise engagement, lead generation, conversion, and retention.
- Lead the development of interactive and online content, including product demonstrations and visuals, marketing and sales material, videos, email templates, social media assets.
- Manage our Customer Relationship Management tools, ensuring that they are used correctly, consistently & effectively by the whole Commercial Team.
- Ensure all visual and digital assets and materials are on brand and appropriate for target audiences.
- Track and measure the quality and impact of coverage to constantly improve our marketing efforts.
You are available for a full time role based in Barcelona, Dublin or London (or working remotely from elsewhere in Spain, Ireland or the UK), ready to start working in the next few weeks. Also:
- You have a degree in marketing.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in creating and executing impactful B2B and marketing strategies.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the healthcare or health insurance sector.
- You are a 'doer'—hands-on with strong personal organisation and time management
- You are proven to be as commercially-savvy and marketing-focused to join a scaling global organisation
- Strong interest in the latest technology innovations
- Independently manage your own time and motivate yourself
- Highly organised, with a deep need to structure any chaos you encounter
- Enjoy travel and working in an international environment
- Curious by nature and you apply that curiosity in your professional life
- People value your integrity, and they trust you to be true to your word
- The startup world appeals to you as a professional choice
- You have experience of managing a range of digital marketing channels including LinkedIn, adwords, email marketing, retargeting, SEO, landing pages to generate and nurture leads.
- Strong sense of design and can work effectively with graphic designers to create compelling marketing material.
- Exper user of Hubspot.
- Strong user of PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Google Slides.
- Excellent writing skills, able to express complex ideas in simple terms, write compelling commercial copy and clearly express technical ideas.
- Outstanding organisational skills, and you can manage complex processes with multiple stakeholders.
- You are up to date with latest B2B digital marketing tools and techniques and eager to learn new skills.
- You have fluent spoken and written English (additional languages are an advantage).
- £60,000 - £80,000 gross annual salary
- Classpass fitness membership
- Coursera online training from top universities
- Travel insurance, covering business and personal travel
- Netflix, HBO, or Disney+ account
- You will work in a dynamic, international environment with colleagues, clients and partners from around the world.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and your career quickly and to establish yourself in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- You will be able to offer your friends and family free access to the Abi medical micro-consultation service, and use it yourself.
- We encourage applications from those with traditionally marginalised gender, racial, caste, linguistic, ethnic, religious, class or sexual identities.
We look forward to learning more about you!