Client Success & Project Management - Insurance Sector
Abi Global Health
About Abi Global Health
Telemedicine is one of the fastest-growing health innovation sectors on the planet, with a massive spike in demand, innovation, and investment, making this a truly dynamic space.
Abi Global Health, a well-funded, fast-growing B2B2C start-up, is perfectly poised to capitalise. Through intelligent and thoughtful design, our efficient, user-friendly services enjoy a utilisation rate of 3-times industry average, but at a fraction of the cost of competitors. Our mission is to make professional healthcare as easy to access as advice from a friend.
Our highly automated AI-driven technology is strategically designed to deploy frictionlessly across different jurisdictions at scale, internationally and rapidly. It is already in use across 35 countries and 22 languages.
By transforming the way people access professional healthcare, we contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal "to ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all."
Due to exploding interest from our global corporate clients (pharmaceutical companies, insurers, etc), our team is growing.
A unique opportunity for you to join our highly competent international team at a pivotal point for the business.
As a Client Success Manager, you will support our insurance sector clients to get the maximum value from our digital health services.
You will work to establish and develop relationships with the consumer health and insurance companies which deploy our digital health solutions to improve patient outcomes.
You will work closely with our clients to understand their business objectives and strategies and help them to implement our digital health services to support these strategies. You will develop a deep understanding of our portfolio of services. You will lead the successful deployment of new engagements with consumer health and insurance clients. You will act as an internal client advocate, working closely with our Technical and Medical Teams to ensure Service Level Agreements and development timelines are exceeded and client needs and perspectives are prioritised in all aspects of our business. You will improve and develop documentation, processes and systems to support our insurance clients. You will develop and implement strategies to ensure the continued health of client relationships.
- Develop and lead project plans for new client onboarding and service extensions or enhancements to existing clients.
- Facilitate discussions with clients to understand their needs and recommend solutions.
- Initiate and lead regular client performance reviews and develop and execute improvement plans.
- Contribute to the Improvement and refinement of documentation, systems and processes to smoothly onboard new clients.
- Build strong relationships with client stakeholders at all levels.
- Expand commercial relationships with existing clients.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators and intervene as necessary to ensure improvements.
- Work closely with your Technical and Medical colleagues to drive service improvements and enhancements and develop custom client solutions.
You are available for a full time role based in the UK, Ireland or Spain (mostly remote with some travel).
- You are analytical, numerical & evidence-based in your decision making.
- You are highly organized and structured in your approach to work.
- You are curious by nature and you apply that curiosity in your job.
- You believe that not knowing how to do something is not necessarily a stopper, and you believe that you can always learn and grow.
- You can work on your own and enjoy spending time analyzing information and building reports.
- You like to travel and prefer to work in an international environment.
- The startup world appeals to you as a professional choice.
- You have experience leading high pressure projects in collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams.
- You have a strong general understanding of technology and ample experience managing technical projects.
- You have a strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- You have excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- You are able to build strong relationships quickly.
- You have strong personal organization and time management.
- You speak and write English at a professional level.
- Additional languages are a big plus.
- Euro 30,000-45,000 gross annual salary
- Classpass fitness membership
- Coursera online training from top universities
- Travel insurance, covering business and personal travel
- Netflix account
- You will work in a dynamic, international environment with colleagues, clients and partners from around the world.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and your career quickly and to establish yourself in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- You will be able to offer your friends and family free access to the Abi medical micro-consultation service, and use it yourself.
- We encourage applications from those with traditionally marginalised gender, racial, caste, linguistic, ethnic, religious, class or sexual identities.